Sunday, January 10, 2016

Currently Reading: Jekel Loves Hyde

Hello Starlight-Readers! It's Sunday, and that means that I get to catch you up on what I've been reading. Recently. I just finished the book from last Sunday, My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick, so expect a review up on Wednesday! Now, here's what I just started:

Jekel Loves Hyde

Synopsis: 
Jill Jekel has always obeyed her parents’ rules – especially the one about never opening the mysterious, old box in her father’s office. But when her dad is murdered, and her college savings disappear, she's tempted to peek inside, as the contents might be key to a lucrative chemistry scholarship.

To better her odds, Jill enlists the help of gorgeous, brooding Tristen Hyde, who has his own dark secrets locked away. As the team of Jekel and Hyde, they recreate experiments based on the classic novel, hoping not only to win a prize, but to save Tristen’s sanity. Maybe his life. But Jill’s accidental taste of a formula unleashes her darkest nature and compels her to risk everything – even Tristen’s love – just for the thrill of being… bad.
 

My Thoughts:
I've heard mixed reviews about this book, mainly because people compare it to Beth Fantasy's other novel, Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side, which I have not read. I'm willing to push all that aside and form my own opinions about the novel! I love the cover, and the fact that it involves the story of The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde! I've really only read the first page, but I'm excited to read the rest! Expect a review soon!

Thanks for Reading, Starlight-Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment