Monday, August 24, 2015

Welcome to Starlight-Reads!

Hello Starlight-Readers! I'm Leah Nova, and I'm an reviewer and the owner of the Starlight-Reads blog (both here, and on tumblr.) I focus mainly on book reviews, but I also occasionally write articles on other book related things, such as where to buy books from, favorite elements of a certain genre, and so much more. I always post recommendations that you could add to your TBR list!

This blog is mainly an extension of the other blog for those of you who don't want to use Tumblr, but in time, who knows what might happen? I might actually use this site for exclusive book release content, and tumblr for more of my booktography hobby. I'm currently planning of transferring my old book reviews over to this site for convenience. I'm always up for suggestions, so let me know what you think!

Please feel free to check out my tumblr blog of the same name, http://starlight-reads.tumblr.com, which features all of my past reviews and articles. I am close to 100 followers and will be hosting a giveaway when I do reach that number, so you won't want to miss out!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment